Shultzy's will kick off the Oktoberfest season in style this Friday night with an autograph/photo appearance from Katarina Van Derham, Miss St. Pauli Girl 2009. She'll be at Shultzy's around 8:30pm for a short visit, so be there early to make sure you don't miss it.
In the spirit of the event, we'll have St. Pauli Girl specials. 12 oz. bottles of St. Pauli Girl or St. Pauli Girl dark will be only $3 and 24 oz. bottles of St. Pauli Girl will be only $5.50.
For those cerebral types that haven't been convinced to come by the photograph, here's more information.
- Katarina Van Derham is a Slovakia native who currently resides in Los Angeles.
- She is 5'6" tall with blonde hair and blue-green eyes.
- Katarina is fluent in five languages including English, Slovak, Czech, Russian and Polish.
- Katarina is trained in Krav Maga, a military self-defense technique and enjoys kick-boxing, wrestling, playing basketball, volleyball and table tennis. Note to the wise: she's hot, but she'll kick your butt like a UFC star if you get fresh with her.
- When she is not modeling, Katarina is developing her own make-up line and works on architectual graphic design.