Here are the details:
- Date and time: Wednesday, January 25th, 6-8pm
- Course: Beer 101: Introduction to Beer Tasting. Learn and understand the differences between lagers and ales (the two principal types of beer). See, feel, and taste malt and hops and understand their contributions to flavor. Enjoy a guided tasting through the major genres of beer to find your favorites and learn the characteristics associated with each type.
- Cost: $20 for tastes of 10+ beers, a snack, instruction, and a diploma
- Limited to 25 students only!!!
- RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED and prepayment is necessary to guarantee your reservation
- How to reserve: Ask your server next time you're at Shultzy's.